FREE standard shipping on all orders over $75 within New Zealand.
New Zealand standard shipping $9
- If your order is to be delivered to a North Island address via Standard Shipping, we will do our best to deliver your order within 10 working days (Monday – Friday, excluding official public holidays) from the date that you placed the order.
- For orders to be delivered to South Island, please have a little more foot tapping patience & allow up to 10 working days for standard delivery.
Just a note: Bunjie reserves the right to cancel and refund orders that are destined for delivery to known freight forwarding addresses.
prices and payment
All prices on the Bunjie website are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change without notice.
The amount payable to Bunjie for an Order (Order Amount) will be the total of the following amounts:
- the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the website at the time of submitting the Order (Product Subtotal);
- the cost of delivery determined in accordance with Delivery stated above, and the sum of any other fees which Bunjie levies from time to time and which you have agreed to pay by providing your electronic consent (e.g. subscription fees).
- Just one last thing…. you need to pay the Order Amount by credit card, or PayPal at the time of submitting the Order. Bunjie accepts Visa or Mastercard.
We want you to be 100% happy with your do-goodie Bunjie products. We’ll be very surprised if you’re not, but because we’re kind humans & on the same team we’ll will give you a 30 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at email@example.com within that time if you are not satisfied with what you bought so that we can quickly resolve any challenges.
This applies only to products purchased directly from www.bunjie.com
We need to ask one small favour…. we will need you to return the product via Registered Post & you will need to pre-pay all postage. Risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit is your responsibility so we recommend that you to think about insuring your little parcel. Bunjie Pty Ltd will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit & of course we’ll let you know as soon as we receive it!
To organise a return, please drop our amazing team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org