2. Personal information that we collect
Personal information is information that identifies you or can be used to identify you. It doesn't include data where your identity has been removed (anonymous data).
The types of personal information that we collect might include:
- Contact Data: name, email & phone number.
- Technical Data: internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform & other details about the devices you use to access our Services.
- Usage Data: information about how you use our site & services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: your preferences in receiving marketing from us & third parties.
3. Purpose for collecting personal information
We need some information from you in order for the site to operate properly, for example when you purchase goods on our site. These details allow us to personalise the site for your use & make sure that you get VIP site treatment. You acknowledge and agree that when you provide personal information to us that you do so voluntarily & that we keep your personal information safely in our database in compliance with the applicalbe laws. We may also use your personal information to provide you with information about other services offered by third parties which we think you would be interested in. If you don't want to receive this sort of information, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will absolutley not disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent, unless we are required to by law or to the extent we use third parties to capture or manage your personal information on our behalf.
4. Storage and protection of personal information
We keep your personal information for our eyes & ears only & we require, by contract that any of our trusted business partners who may have access to such personal information keep it confidential as well. We take big steps to protect all information which we hold (including your personal information) securely in electronic or physical form. To make sure that we protect your personal information, we take put in place appropriate technological & organisational measures & follow best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
6. Accessing and correcting personal information
You have the right to get access to your personal information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
You are also entitled to get your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can request that we update any errors in the information that we hold by getting in contact with us on the email address above & we'll get this done as quickly as possible.
Sometimes we'll need to update & change our Policy. If we make significant changes in the way we use your personal data, we will notify you by posting an announcement on the site or sending you an email. Otherwise, all other changes to this policy are effective as of the stated “Last Revised” date and your continued use of the Site and/or the Services after the Last Revised date will constitute your acceptance & agreement to those changes.
8. Contacting us about privacy